2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD for Sale in Hermantown, MN
Starting at $43,800.00
GM Financial Standalone APR & Down Payment Assistance Program (2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Base)
72 monthly payments of $13.89 for each $1,000 borrowed.
The GMC Sierra 3500HD comes equipped with a standard FlexFuel E85-capable1 Vortec® 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI engine, which expels a 360 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque. Plus, when properly equipped, this heavy-duty pickup truck can offer a staggering 20,000-lb. maximum conventional trailering capacity2, a 23,100-lb. maximum fifth-wheel/gooseneck rating3, and a 6,112-lb. maximum payload4. Meanwhile, the automatic locking rear differential5 ensures optimal traction when a significant difference in wheel speed is detected.
Rugged capabilities don’t mean you have to endure a rough ride. The Sierra 3500HD offers a wealth of interior perks to soothe you on your commute home after a rough day. An available 10-way power-adjustable driver seat with 4-way power lumbar support is the perfect start to any journey. Plus, an available dual-zone automatic climate control allows you and your passenger to enjoy separate temperatures of up to a 30-degree difference.
Stay connected wherever you go in the 2019 Sierra 3500HD. The available 8-inch diagonal GMC Infotainment System with Navigation6 lets you make hands-free, voice-activated calls, send and receive hands-free messages, and listen to music. In addition, it boasts standard Apple CarPlay™7 and Android Auto™8 compatibility, and you can opt to add 4G LTE Wi-Fi9 for internet connectivity to your mobile devices. Plus, the available wireless charging pad10 will make sure that your compatible smartphone never runs out of juice while you travel.
Aside from Airbag11 Protection that features six standard airbags11 and available OnStar Safety & Security12 that provides you with Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, and Stolen Vehicle Assistance, you’ll be able to opt for a suite of driver-assist technologies to aid you. Such smart features include available Front and Rear Park Assist13 , Lane Departure Warning13, and Forward Collision Alert13. Plus, the available Safety Alert Seat gives you the option of being alerted by haptic seat-bottom vibration pulses in lieu of audible warnings.
2019 GMC Sierra 3500 PU/CC 4WD
|Front Crash Overall||
|Front Crash Driver||
|Front Crash Passenger||
|Side Crash Overall||
|Side Barrier Overall||
|Side Barrier Driver||
|Side Barrier Passenger||
|Side Pole Driver||
|Side Combined Front||
|Side Combined Rear||
Additional Vehicle Information
|Warnings and reminders||low battery, lamp failure, low fuel, engine oil, coolant, maintenance due, turn off headlights|
|Instrument cluster screen size||3.5 in.|
|Driver information system|
|Engine hour meter|
|Gauge||tachometer, oil pressure|
|External temperature display|
|Fuel economy display||MPG, range|
|Auxiliary audio input||Bluetooth, jack, USB, iPod/iPhone|
|Radio||touch screen display, AM/FM|
|Internet radio app||Pandora, iHeartRadio|
|Radio data system|
|Speed sensitive volume control|
|Electronic messaging assistance||with read function, voice operated|
|Wireless data link||Bluetooth|
In Car Entertainment
|Connected in-car apps||Google POIs, Google search|
|Infotainment||Apple CarPlay ready, Android Auto ready, GMC Infotainment System|
|Infotainment screen size||7 in.|
|Rearview monitor||in dash|
|Check rear seat reminder|
|Child safety door locks|
|Child seat anchors||LATCH system|
|Programmable safety key|
|Airbag deactivation||occupant sensing passenger|
|Power door locks||anti-lockout, auto-locking|
|Anti-theft system||engine immobilizer|
|Side mirror adjustments||manual folding, manual, manual telescoping|
|Side mirror type||spotter mirror, towing|
|Daytime running lights||LED|
|Headlights||HID/Xenon, auto delay off, auto on/off|
Tires and Rims
|Tire type||all season|
|Spare tire mount location||underbody|
|Spare wheel type||steel|
|Spare tire size||full-size|
|Pickup bed type||fleetside|
|Bumper detail||rear step|
|Door handle color||black|
|Pickup bed light|
|Grille color||chrome, chrome surround|
|Tailgate protection cap|
|Exhaust tip color||stainless-steel|
|Rear bumper color||chrome|
|Front bumper color||chrome|
|Front wipers||variable intermittent|
|Power windows||safety reverse|
|Rear brake width||1.34|
|Front brake width||1.57|
|Rear brake type||ventilated disc|
|Front brake diameter||14.0|
|Front brake type||ventilated disc|
|Electronic brakeforce distribution|
|Rear brake diameter||14.7|
|Front suspension classification||independent|
|Rear suspension classification||solid live axle|
|Rear spring type||leaf|
|Front spring type||torsion bars|
|Rear suspension type||multi-leaf|
|Rear shock type||twin-tube gas|
|Front suspension type||short and long arm|
|Front stabilizer bar||diameter 33 mm|
|Front shock type||twin-tube gas|
|4WD type||part time|
|4WD selector||manual hi-lo|
Towing and Hauling
|Cargo tie downs|
|Auxiliary transmission fluid cooler|
|Trailer wiring||4-pin, 7-pin|
|Integrated trailer brake controller|
Stability and Traction
|Hill holder control|
|Roll stability control|
|Trailer stability control|
|Battery||heavy duty, maintenance-free|
|Auxiliary oil cooler|
|Battery rating||720 CCA|
|Retained accessory power|
|Power windows||lockout button|
|Rearview mirror||manual day/night|
|Power outlet(s)||12V front|
|Assist handle||rear, front|
|Steering wheel mounted controls||cruise control|
|Storage||front seatback, sunglasses holder, door pockets|
|Capless fuel filler system|
|Front air conditioning zones||single|
|Front air conditioning|
|Armrests||rear folding, rear center with cupholders, front center|
|Steering wheel trim||urethane|
|Seatbelt warning sensor||front|
|Emergency locking retractors||front|
|Rear headrests||2, adjustable|
|Driver seat manual adjustments||4, reclining|
|Passenger seat manual adjustments||4, reclining|
|Front headrests||2, adjustable|
|Front seat type||40-20-40 split bench|
|Rear seat type||60-40 split bench|
|Rear seat folding||folds up|
|4WD Hub Type||Pushbutton Hubs|
|Head Room (front)||42.8 in|
|Head Room (rear)||40.5 in|
|Hip Room (front)||60.7 in|
|Hip Room (rear)||60.2 in|
|Shoulder Room (front)||64.8 in|
|Shoulder Room (rear)||64.3 in|
|Leg Room (front)||45.3 in|
|Leg Room (rear)||40.9 in|
|Bed Length||78.9 in|
|Max Payload||4058 lbs|
Measurements of Size & Shape
|Width (without mirrors)||80.5 in|
|Ground Clearance||8.4 in|
|Track Width (front)||68.8 in|
|Track Width (rear)||67.3 in|
Measurements of Weight
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating||10800 lbs|
|Gross Vehicle Weight Range||10001-14000 lbs|
|Curb Weight||6717 lbs|
|Gross Combined Weight Rating||21100 lbs|
|Base Towing Capacity||13000 lbs|
|Max Towing Capacity||17200 lbs|
|Turning Circle||51.8 ft|
|Fuel Capacity||36 Gallons|
Wheels and Tires
|Front Tire Type||LT265/70R18E|
|Front Wheel Diameter||18.0 x 8.0 in|
|Rear Tire Type||LT265/70R18E|
|Rear Wheel Diameter||18.0 x 8.0 in|
There are currently no 2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 Base 4dr Crew Cab SRW for Sale in inventory
*Pricing of vehicles on this web site may include options that may have been installed at the Dealership. Pricing may include current promotions, incentives, and/or bonus cash from Toyota Financial Services. Monthly payment calculator is an estimate and does not include tax, title, license. Please contact the Dealership for latest pricing and monthly payment. Published price subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions or in the event of inventory fluctuations. Price good for 2 days only, please contact store by email or phone for details.
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this web site may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. Accessories and color may vary. All Inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Vehicle Photos may not match exact vehicle. Please confirm vehicle price with Dealership. See Dealership for details.
All of the staff was friendly, upfront, and not pushy.
Our salesman was Jared!
They are very professional and I would recommend them to anyone
Thank you very much for the fantastic experience
Easy in easy out no hassle.
A fantastic dealership! Great service!
Joe always takes care of me very well in the service department.
The only place I buy my gm parts.
Was treated like a king
I'll definitely be back!
LOVE our Supra!
I'll be back!!
Best car buying experience of my life!
Love My Highlander!
First Test Drive
1. E85 is a blend of 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent regular gasoline. Go to www.gmc.com and search E85 for more information about E85 as an alternative fuel., 1 E85 is a blend of 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent regular gasoline. Go to www.gmc.com and search E85 for more information about E85 as an alternative fuel.
2. Requires 2WD Crew Cab DRW equipped with available 6.6L Duramax Diesel. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
3. Requires 2WD Crew Cab DRW equipped with 6.6L Duramax Diesel and fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitch. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
4. Requires 2WD Crew Cab DRW with gas engine. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
5. The Eaton® Locker senses a difference in wheel speed of approximately 100 rpm. *May require additional optional equipment.
6. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
7. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
8. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
9. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity vary by model, conditions and location. Requires active service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
10. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, https://my.gmc.com/learnaboutmyvehicle.com for details.
11. A NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY: Always use seat belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with airbags. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal airbag. See your vehicle Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.